Skip to main content

Androstenediol and Androstadienol

I have a strong suspicion that P79 is Androstenediol. Consider the following post by an experienced pheromone user at a pheromone forum regarding Androstenediol:

"this pheromone by itself creates a burst of energy that last for awhile, energy that i can compare to impulsiveness".

In a mix he observed "...creates some kind of good desire in women to approach the user, the feeling of wanting to be with, and the reason i found this to be true is because in a normal time being around women, there is normally not clear interest in them until i approach them and talk to them, then is obvious the interest or not, and with this combination the signs of interest were just obvious doing nothing from my part"

This is exactly what I have noticed with P79. Other users have reported similar effects too.

Androstadienol is the -nol version of the famous molecule A1. A1 is found to increase comfort in women. Beta-androstadienol has some reports of being a fun (hilarity) molecule.

Another post by the same user mentioned above about using Androstadienol in a mix:

"I got to choose what i want, and that's not all, women approached me, i approach some too, some texted me to approach them, others to dance, I was like a little kid in a toy store, I did have a great fun and phone numbers to set up future opportunities"

Which one is this, P83?

Comments